Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Sequence


When I say musical adventures.. I'm saying that things don't always go as planned. We have gone through 3 bass players and one drummer as the show nears. Tim Korry & Co. will be going techno/rock for this show. Sequences have been finalized and we are sorting out minor bits with the stage manager. I believe that there are some big changes in the set and the sound coming after this appearance. It's time to reenvision the vision. I know that the Lord has a plan but I don't know what it is. It seems that everything changes so often that it gets hard to focus. I can say this... the Above the Snakeline album will be released in late July or early August and I think that people will be suprised with the new sound. Definitely looking forward to this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment