Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Snake Line





Work is resuming on the 'Above the Snakeline' album planned for release this year. Most of the guitar, drums, bass, and synth programming has been finalized but vocals are still being recorded along with some rough mixing. The album will have a decidedly electronic, world, Christian vibe which is a departure from previously released guitar led albums. As January twisted and turned, so does the musical journey.
I received an email from Scorccio informing me that the vocal I recorded for him last year was finally being released by a very talented South African DJ named Maxume. It seems that I'm starting off the year internationally thanks to these guys! Maxume's remix of U2's "Where the Streets have no Name", vocals ala me, was released in preview form in January. The official release will be February 2013 and I'm very excited to hear it. I am told that it will be hitting the clubs soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment